Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm BACK and I have good news!!!

NO, I didn't save a bunch of money by switching my car insurance over to Geico!

OK, I know it has been some time since I have posted on my blog. BUT, life happens! A lot of shyt happens. BUT, I’m back and hope to keep my blog updated more frequently. A lot has gone on in the past 1 ½ months, so there is A LOT for me to cover! BUT, I’m going to start off with something relatively new and quite disturbing. I’ll get to the other stuff that’s been going on in our world in a later blog.

Now the good news:

During my time away, I've been in touch with a gentleman by the name of Jamal Rose. He has an online magazine called Un World Radio Show Magazine. After he posted a comment to an earlier blog, we've been emailing each other back & forth. Long story short, he wants to do a feature article on me on his website. I just received the questions the other day, and I'll be answering them shortly (I don't want to sound like a complete idiot in my first interview). Please check back here as I will post a link to his website so that you can check out my article as well as Jamal's magazine! Check out Un World at the following web address http://www.unworldmusic.com/ Their aim is to put the word out to OUR community as mainstream media damn near doesn't give us any shine whatsoever!

Don't forget, check back soon for my FIRST article feature!

Take care all......

~Traycee

1 comment:

blackoil69 said...

I AM TRUELY HAPPY 4 YOU BOO BOO,ITS BEEN 2 LONG.PUBLICATION IS REAL IN THIS FIELD.KEEP SPITTING THOSE BEAUTIFUL WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM.FREE YOUR SPIRIT,WHILE OPENING MINDS.