Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hollywood Pregnancies

Don't worry...I won't turn into another blogger who talks about the goings-on in Hollywood. :) Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with them. But, that's not the reason I started this blog.

I only have three women to comment on:

First, we have Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon...of The Jamie Foxx Show fame (Fancy) and her character on NYPD Blue toward the end of the series' run. She's expecting TWINS! I was shocked when I saw her baby bump. I always thought she was so cute (I love her cheeks when she smiles) and I loved her on Jamie Foxx's show. She rocked on NYPD Blue. I was floored when i heard she also had a teenage son from another marriage. She looks GREAT to be 40. Mrs. Nilon, I wish you and your hubby the best with the twins. Make sure your son doesn't run too far away when the crying starts. :)

Next, there's Christina Aguilera. I absolutely love her voice! I remember the very first time that I heard her voice on the radio. I swore up and down that she was Mariah Carey. That chick can BLOW! I like how she carries herself and shes just so cute! Christina, congrats on your pregnancy. I wish you and your hubby, Jordan, the best.

Finally, there's Nicole Richie. There's so much I can say, but I won't. I read on an entertainment website how everyone was calling her a slut and saying how she'll be an unfit mother. It bothered me so much because none of these people know her personally, so how can they say that she will be an unfit mother? All they see about her is what I see...whatever is posted in the media. Nicole, I wish you the best and I hope your baby brings out the best in you. Congratulations!

Congratulations to all the mommies to be!

~Traycee~

No comments: