Wednesday, July 4, 2007

School is TOUGH

I'm currently in graduate school attempting to earn my MBA. I am literally on the verge of dropping out and saying to hell with it. I have never done anything so hard, tiring, and stressful in my life. Many people just think I need a break. I agree with them because I've been in school all year round since 2001...minus two summer semesters that I took off. Other than that, it's been all about school (and work of course). I am soooooooo wiped out. I'm currently in summer school now and I cannot concentrate. I've been sitting at home since about 3:30 this afternoon and have not even cracked open a text book. I wanted to graduate in May 2009, but I now know that is not possible at all. While I'm definitely taking next semester off from school, I'm up in the air about whether or not I will go back in the Spring semester. When I open my textbook or pull out some xerox papers to read various articles, not only do I cringe, I just want to cry!

Goodness, ya'll pray for me!

~Traycee~

3 comments:

Lori said...

Yes...I am praying that this child pick her pen or move her mouse to start research on that paper that is due and that she wrap up this school stuff so she can take a real break.

Lori

2Unruly said...

I am also. Keep your head up. Think. It is worth it in the end. Just started a blog also, out of boredom.

http://www.weneedtostop.com

They are fun.

2Unruly said...

Traycee taking a semester off is helpful. I did this last fall, and came back full force this past spring.