Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Find Steffa Henry

There is still no word on the whereabouts of Steffa Henry, the missing college graduate from Brooklyn, NY. She's been missing since Memorial Day weekend while visiting her aunt down in Miami, FL. Miami-Dade police have tracked her cell phone signals as far as they could (so they claim), but all has been to no avail. I pray that they find this woman alive and well. Perhaps she ran away from the pressures of school. Lord knows that's what I want to do at times. While things do look dim, I believe that God is with her and is watching over her.

Please continue to spread the word around and help look for Steffa!

~Traycee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in brooklyn, N.Y The sad thing is; there is no one here talking about the disappearence of Steffa Henry. The only people talking about her is the "trinidadian" community. Also; people here are only talking about "Foxy Brown"s weave being ripped out of her head at some housing project 4:30 am. I guess that kind of garbage is more important than a black woman with upstanding character and high caliber who has gone missing. GOD bless Steffa Henry wherever she is; if she is still amongst the living.

Traycee06 said...

Royal...I was just up there for a week and didn't hear one word. I'm still praying for her...AND her family.

(thanks for your post)