Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome

Hi, and welcome to my blog. My name is Traycee Jackson, and I'd like to thank you for stepping inside of my head. :) This is my second attempt at blogging, and I'm not even sure how well this one will go. I have a page on myspace that I haven't done much with. I'm sure I'll close the account soon. I'm so busy with school (MBA student) and stressed at work (hate my job), I've lost my motivation to write. I can write damn near anything: stories, poems, cards, whatever. But, I've just been too damn busy to do the one thing that I enjoy.

I plan on doing some of everything with this blog. I'll basically write about whatever comes to my head (I guess one of the reasons blogging started LOL), post news from around the world, maybe even post some of my poetry (HUGE maybe), and who knows what else. I'm quite sure that when you check on here, you'll find some sort of crazy random thoughts as well.

I'm not too sure what my welcome should really consist of. So, I guess I'll stop. Please be sure to check back often and see how I'm doing. I'll figure out how to work all of the functions of this thing sooner or later, so please be patient.

Talk with you all soon!

~Traycee~

No comments: