Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can we give President Obama A CHANCE?!

I wanted to take a little break from talking about Jasmina to discuss something that has been bothering me for some time now. I cannot figure out how it seems that ALL of the Republicans, and now some Democrats, expect President Obama to change the things going on with our economy over night! It's funny how no one said anything to Former President Bush when he was screwing our economy up. But, now everyone expects President Obama to be some sort of miracle worker, snap his fingers, and PRESTO - economy fixed! AMAZING!!! This crap of a mess did not happen over night, so how is it feasible that it can be fixed over night?!

President Obama hasn't even been in office a complete TWO MONTHS yet, and everyone is jumping down his throat over the fact that he isn't moving fast enough. I clearly remember him saying during his campaign that this, our economy, CANNOT be fixed over night. Um, were they not listening?! I know I was listening! How about this - GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE!!! I am sure for some more than others that this is easier said than done, but come on! How about you try…it's not that hard. This is just ridiculous.

Okay, I'm off my soapbox…for now. And now, back to our regularly scheduled program!

~Traycee~ :)

No comments: