Sunday, February 10, 2008

What's the point?

What’s the point of having a phone and not answering it? What’s the point of having a phone and not calling people back? Why can’t people keep their word?

It’s one thing to be busy and can’t keep an appointment. But, it’s a totally different thing when you don’t call the person you have that appointment with and let them know you cannot meet with them. It’s also a different thing to not answer your phone when someone is trying to call you. If you’re busy, okay fine. But, what is wrong with picking up a phone to call and say you cannot meet up? Or, just to let them know that something came up?

So, now…when I stop talking to you or just keep my distance, I don’t want to hear any questions about why I am acting a certain way.

~Traycee~

2 comments:

blackoil69 said...

I DO AGREE TOTALLY.THATS CALLED COMMUNICATION.THATS THE REASON WHY THE PHONE WAS INVENTED.I'M GLAD YOU TOUCHED ON THAT SUBJECT.KEEP IT IN MIND 4 THE FUTURE.LOL.

Traycee06 said...

LOL...whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?!

But, seriously...communication is the key to any relationship: business or personal. Without it, it's impossible for the relationship to last.