Friday, February 8, 2008

Don't knock it til you try it!

I did yoga this morning and absolutely loved it. It's definitely easier than pilates. :)

My trainer told me that I cannot weigh myself every morning. SO, to enforce that I do not do it for the next 3-weeks, I have to bring her my scale Monday morning. She said she's going to keep it in the trunk of her car until the end on the month when she does my measurements. I know it's going to kill me, but I'm also excited because I want to see what the difference will be in those three weeks. I'll let ya'll know how many numbers it went down. :) Yeah, I'm not telling my exact weight. hehehee

~Traycee~

2 comments:

blackoil69 said...

TO HELL WITH THE SCALE.TRAYCEE ITS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL.IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF,ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE IT.IF ITS YOGA OR WORKING OUT,COOOL.GET YOUR RELAXATION OR SWEAT ON.BUT YOU DECIDE.IN THE END FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOU.NOT THE SCALE.I MUST TRY YOGA.THIS COLOR IS SEXY WICKED.I DO BELIEVE ITS YOU.PEACE

Traycee06 said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Black. But, you're right. It IS about how I feel about ME. AND, I caved in yesterday and weighed myself...hehehe, I lost another 4lbs. :) I haven't been back for yoga, but it is definitely something you should try out. I doubt you will be disappointed.

I like this color, too!