Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Been a While

Hey everybody!

I know it has been a long time since I have posted something. Please accept my apologies. I am now back in school, so I am not sure if that will help me to do more posts or even less than what I have already been doing. BUT, I will post as often as I possibly can.

I hope everyone had a good holiday season. It's a new year...new and better things are on the horizon. I wish you all a wonderful new year. I hope you accomplish all of those goals and new year's resolutions that you made.

~Traycee~

5 comments:

blackoil69 said...

glad 2 hear your back in school girl,way 2 start the new year off right.i hope your new years went well also.talk to you real soon.l8r g8r.

Traycee06 said...

Thanks for stopping through and leaving your mark. School, I'm trying to hang on in there! It's going well so far. I'll post an update about that in about 6 weeks or so...see how I'm doing then! :)

~Traycee

blackoil69 said...

glad to hear it.been a long time since we communicated,guess i miss that.i'm glad school is going well,stay focused and keep your head up when it seems tough.keep your poetry flowin'.stay sweet ,safe,careful.and do behave.i'm bone out.peace.

Traycee06 said...

OK, you're killing me! LOL...who is this?!

blackoil69 said...

Ok,you're killing me as well.after all the chatting and heart felt poetry,i feel sad.i just knew you would figure it out and say,Oh its ....think hard boo.The mind is like the wind at times,it can send chills through your body it can also be blown away.Hopefully one of yours right now.Think,woman,it will come to you.I will come to you,mentally.